Thursday, February 9, 2012

19 weeks!



Due Date: July 4, 2012
How far along? 19 weeks
How big is baby? The size of a mango; approx. 6 inches & 8.5oz!
Total weight gain: 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity leggings are my new best friend.
Best moment this week: Feeling Strambino fluttering around!!!!!!
Movement: YES!
Food cravings: I have taken a liking to the idea of pizza lately, but I think it mainly has to do with being easy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had to put back a roasted chicken at the commissary because I knew I wouldn’t survive the car ride home with it.
Ridiculous emotional breakdowns? Nothing unwarranted…HSO deserved the earful I gave them.
Labor Signs: Toooo soon
Symptoms: I’m actually feeling “normal” this week which I’m sure will be short lived but I’m enjoying it for now!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on who I’m dealing with…but always HAPPY about the pregnancy :)
Looking forward to: Next week! We get to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, I’ll be 20 weeks (half-way) and we should find out Strambino’s gender at our appointment on the 16th!


1 comment:

  1. I love the post Carm- the mango looks so big! Baby Strambino is growing pretty fast. My prediction is that you are having a boy- this is mostly because I can picture you telling a lot of penis jokes. :)

    ReplyDelete