Thursday, April 26, 2012

30 weeks!

Don't let the shirt fool you, it is NOT warm here, I was just haven't unpacked most my clothes yet.

Due Date: July 4, 2012
How far along? 30 weeks!
How big is baby? The size of a squash; approx. 16in & 3.5lbs!
Total weight gain: 24 beautiful pounds
Maternity clothes? The ones that fit in our suitcase…still haven’t unpacked most my clothes from the move.
Best moment this week: Getting our Internet set up and getting to park in the “Reserved for Expectant Mothers” spot at the commissary for the first time! I plan on milking this for all it’s worth for the next 2.5 months.
Miss Anything? My speed and agility of getting off the couch.
Movement: SO much movement
Food cravings: Lots of fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Ridiculous emotional breakdowns? Emotions aren’t ridiculous.  
Gender: Boy – Coen Robert Stramara
Labor Signs: Kinda sorta? I guess I had a contraction while doing a stress test at my last appointment but it was normal and I didn’t feel a thing? Either way, I am now taking magnesium pills to postpone all that fun stuff until 34/35 weeks.
Symptoms: Hard to decide where to begin…nothing I can’t handle though :)
Belly Button in or out?  Still both…still weird looking
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This is starting to feel like a loaded question…
Looking forward to: Kyle’s parents, Aunt & Uncle and my Dad visiting in 2 weeks! I can’t wait for them to see our new house and meet the Strambino belly.






No comments:

Post a Comment