Monday, June 4, 2012

Mustache Bash

I want to give the biggest THANK YOU to Christy who put together the best baby shower to celebrate our little man! Coen’s Mustache Bash was perfect and we were lucky enough to have not only our close friends from Germany attend, but Kyle’s parents, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Shine and my Dad were in town to help celebrate as well!  

Christy’s handmade decorations were just perfect and Jackie’s cake was absolutely delicious...in fact, it was the best thing I’ve ever eaten out of a mustache!








The lady’s games involved melted chocolate diapers and “turkey dinner” baby food while the men competed in a Chug the Bottle contest. Round one went to Tom and round two went to one other than Scott Taylor, aka my Dad…it was a proud moment and a clear example of where I get my competitiveness.

Lorene guessing the poo

Who doesn't love baby food?

Round 1: Baby Bottle Chug

Round 1 Winner: Tom "And I Throw it on the Ground" Mlack

Round 2 Winner: "Poppa Scott" Taylor

 

The entire shower was a success and Kyle and I are so grateful for our friends and family who helped make it so special.

1 comment:

  1. I know why your dad won...its because hes a pilot in the CIA (not sure the CIA has pilots but whatever)!!

    ReplyDelete