Thursday, January 12, 2012

15 weeks!

First baby bump picture! - 15wks-
 
Due Date: July 4, 2012
How far along? 15 weeks!
How big is baby? The size of an orange; approx. 4 inches & 2.5oz!
Total weight gain: 9 lbs
Maternity clothes? Had to break out the BeBand so I could fit tights under my skinny jeans in Austria!
Sleep: Not too bad, just having the pee-or-not-to-pee debate at 3am every night...
Best moment this week: Finding out my mom saved our old baby clothes! (and listening to the letter she wrote in 1973 calling my dad a “hunk”...almost 4 years before they ever dated!)
Miss Anything? A glass of wine now and then
Movement: Possibly...felt some flutters but not distinct enough to tell if it’s Strambino or not
Food cravings: Nothing too strange yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sadly, the smell of fresh garlic (possibly due to an early pregnancy garlic schnitzel overdose)
Ridiculous emotional breakdowns? This is really embarrassing, but I teared up listening to the lyrics of “If I Ever Lose My Faith In You” by Sting yesterday…
Gender: I have NO idea
Labor Signs: Too soon!
Symptoms: Headaches :(
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Taking Strambino to Dublin this weekend!



Here's a close-up :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the bump! Isn't great when you finally start showing? I instantly felt less fat and more pregnant LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! And glad you started a blog so I can stalk you and the stambino more regularly :)

    ReplyDelete