Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oops!

According to all the pregnancy books and websites, I’m within the stage of being able to feel fetal movements, medically known as “quickening”. They can first be felt as early as 13 weeks or as late as 25 and have been described as a fluttering feeling in your stomach. After reading this information, I of course began paying close attention to any internal feelings and made the mistake of telling Kyle I thought I felt Strambino kick. He ran over to put his hand on my stomach and I farted…it turns out it was just a gas bubble. Obviously I laughed making Kyle think I had played a cruel trick on him, but it was completely unintentional and I’ll be sure not to make that mistake again!

1 comment:

  1. haha.....this is the most hilarious post!!! The funny part is the baby's first movements feel exactly like having gas...so really you never know!! Once I could really recognize that it was the baby moving, I realized that I really had been feeling it before and just didnt know for sure. lol im still laughing at this!!

    ReplyDelete